As the owner of this website I have searched out some special deals for some of the products and services mentioned herein. When you use the links on this page to make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own. Full disclosure.
Have you wondered which high chair would be best for your baby? This is an important choice as you will be using it for quite a while and you want it to be safe, sturdy, and last for the duration of your little one’s needs. Babies grow at such a fast rate and you need to keep that in mind when looking for a high chair.
Graco DuoDiner DLX 6 in 1 High Chair
Graco, a trusted brand
Pictured above is the Graco DuoDiner DLX 6 in 1 High Chair which will convert to a booster seat and then to a youth stool! This will definitely grow with your baby and you will not have to re-purchase another high chair simply because your child no longer can use it.
This high chair is built very well despite its lightweight. It has several heights to choose from and is easy to adjust up or down. The tray is sturdy and easy to clean. There is an adjustable back which is great for smaller babies with feeding bottles. The seat pad is easy to clean and can be removed for machine washing.
The seat has 2 sets of straps – one set for the shoulders and one for the waist. There is an extra headpiece for infants too. The tray is large and will help prevent food from getting all over the floor. A detached cover over the tray will come off for cleaning and can be used as a plate for your child’s food. Two wheels on the front of the chair so it can be easily moved around.
Important points from the manufacturer
- 6 Growing Stages from Infant Highchair to Seating 2 Kids at Once
- Stage 1: Infant Highchair with 3 Position Recline provides the right position for baby’s comfort
- Stage 2: Traditional Highchair with a machine-washable seat pad
- Stage 3: Infant Booster attaches to a dining room chair to bring baby right up to the table
- Stage 4: Toddler Booster provides the perfect seat as your baby grows, for use at home or on the go
Some cons to this high chair
- The tray on the high chair can be difficult to remove for someone who has strength problems in their hands.
- There are no brakes on the front wheels, so it can slide easily if a child tries to hold on to it while standing up.
- The straps on this high chair are solid and well built but can be hard to clean.
This high chair rates a 4.7 out of 5! Overall, this is a great high chair reasonably priced when you consider that it will suffice for your baby from infant age to toddlerhood.
Graco is a brand that has an impeccable reputation for delivering high-quality baby items and I have used their products over and over again. I have never been disappointed and I am confident you will not be either!
Questions or comments?
Please leave me your questions, comments or thoughts in the comment section below and I will respond to you and help in any way I can.